New Jersey Wines – a Garden State Treasure
Join us for breathtaking scenery and great company – leave the driving to us.
New Jersey has a rich tradition of producing fine wines which dates back to colonial times. Today, we boast over 40 wineries that produce high quality, internationally recognized wines.
Celebrate New Jersey’s rich tradition and take in some of our state’s most beautiful scenery while enjoying wine and shopping, and learn how carefully selected grapes are turned into high quality wines.
Choose to join one of our wine tasting tours, or let us help you plan your own. New Jersey’s wineries offer a beautiful setting for weddings, corporate events and family gatherings. We can help plan your visit around the multitude of events that are hosted by New Jersey’s wineries throughout the year such as music festivals, holidays, outdoor barbecues, food festivals and more.
Call Ellen today at (609) 585-7654 to reserve your spot on one of our tours, or ask about creating your own custom local wine experience.
- Valenzano Winery in Shamong
- Amalthea Cellars in Atco
- DiMatteo Vineyards in Hammonton
- Hopewell Valley Vineyards in Pennington
- Old York Cellars in Ringoes
- Unionville Vineyard in Ringoes
- Laurita Winery in New Egypt
- Cream Ridge Winery in Cream Ridge
- Working Dog Winery (formerly Silver Decoy Winery) in East Windsor
Just across the river in Bucks County PA
- Crossing Vineyards in Wrightstown
- Rose bank Winery in Newtown
- Buckingham Valley Vineyards in Buckingham
Our packages offer 2-3 stops allowing plenty of time for tour and tasting. Many locations offer snacks, meals and music. Choose to join us on one of our tours, or we can custom private tours for any size group. Rates start at $50 per person and include transportation and tasting fees.